Monday, February 2, 2009

The Rise Of Cobra

So I'm watching the Superbowl and the awesome commercials throughout when I almost drop my Samuel Adams as I see The Baroness on T.V.! No, it's not because she's extremely hot, it's because the trailer for the GI Joe film 'The Rise Of Cobra' is on. I've been waiting almost a year and a 1/2 for this moment. From what I've heard, it supposedly is going to suck. But from what I saw, I beg to differ!

The cast consists of a variety of new and old faces. You got Dennis Quaid as 'Hawk', Marlon Wayans as 'Ripcord', Channing Tatum as 'Duke', Ray Park (dude that played Darth Maul) as 'Snake Eyes', Sienna Miller as 'The Baroness', Christopher Eccleston as 'Destro', Lee Byung-hun as 'Storm Shadow', Rachel Nichols as 'Scarlett' plus a few others. It's due August 7th, 2009 and I for one shall call out sick that Friday. This will be the movie of the summer 2009. Mark my words! Peep the trailer below.