Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Steady Bloggin'...

It's quite embarrassing that this is my first attempt to maintain/create/use a weblog. I mean it's 2008 for shit's sake! But after years of serious denial, I finally figured it's all a very good idea! Being a former club/record label DJ, I've always wanted a space to post mixes, showcase records in my archives, upload photos of my many bicycle builds and just talk pure culture! So here I present you 'The Sinister One'. My journal about music, art, mixed-media, photography, film, street-life, bikes, graffiti, skateboarding, random fuck-shit and pretty much everything in-between. This blog in no way will change your life, but it might enlighten you in some shape or form, especially with all the bullshit that saturates our blog world. So welcome aboard, don't believe the hype, and 'Fuck what ya heard'...