Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Roger Daltrey/The Who Live @ Hard Rock

Last week on a Sunday night my beloved sister and I went to see the world famous Roger Daltrey of 'The Who' at Hard Rock Live in Hollywood. I was pretty excited to hit up this show as I have never seen him perform, and being that he is a musical genius I was more than ready.

It was an early show which started at 7pm and ended at 9pm. The crowd, mostly in their 40's-60's, were singing along to classics such as "My Generation", "Behind Blue Eyes", "Baba O'Riley", "Who Are You" and countless others. Roger, still sounding like he did when he was in his 20's, was sick as a dog and had to keep drinking hot liquid to keep from singing out of tune, but that didn't make a difference, he was still awesome! They rocked it! I was hoping to hear him perform "Eminence Front" or "The Seeker" but to no avail. All in all it was a very fun show and a delight to see one of the worlds greatest musicians. Be sure to check out 'The Who' perform live @ the Super Bowl this year. Check out some photos we took below. View the setlist here.