Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Music Conference 2003 Mix

Here is another mix that I made for the previous Winter Music Conference back in 2003. This mix was a little more on the IDM/Experimental side as I was playing more of those genres during that time, especially being one of the label DJ's for Merck Records. Don't get me wrong though, it's got an electro edge so it's definitely fitted for the dance floor, but you'll notice most of the artists are straight up IDM. I start things off with Esem, then roll into some Chris Clark and what follows is a barrage of cuts ranging from Gescom, Soul Oddity, Two Lone Swordsmen, Rac, Autechre and a few others. Like the previous WMC mix I posted, over a hundred of these were distributed throughout the parties of conference 2003. The mix clocks in just under 50 minutes and was ripped at a superb 320kbps. Download it here and stay tuned for more of my mixes I'll be posting up real soon.