Friday, April 9, 2010

The Fretropop Sessions

The dawn of another great weekend is upon us, and with that being said I present to the masses my 'Fretropop' mix. This one was recorded about a year ago for the sake of peeps requesting a Freestyle, Retro or Pop (hence Fretropop) mix, so I figured I'd put all three genres into one long set. The final result is a fusion of fun filled tunes and ever lasting memories. Clocking in at over 60 minutes, you'll hear classics from Michael Jackson, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Prince, Nu-Shooz, Paul Hardcastle, Stevie B, Newcleus, Harold Faltermyer, Noel as well as plenty more bangers along the way. It's all recorded straight from old 45's and 12" singles therefore, vinyl surface noise may be present throughout the mix.

Download 'The Fretropop Sessions' here

If you desire to hear any of the previous mix-sets I've previously posted that are no longer available for download, send me a shout here.