Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sick Flick

It's about time somebody shed's some light on The Watchmen. It's basically a twelve-issue comic book limited series written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons that will hit the silver screen spring time next year. I'm not really that into comics as much as I used to be but this series always interested me for some reason. Originally published by DC Comics as a monthly limited series from 1986 to 1987, it was later republished as a trade paperback, which popularized the "graphic novel" format.

It's being directed by Zack Snyder from "300" fame so you know this is serious shit! The film is due to be released March 6th, 2009 but you know how things change so keep an eye out for that drop! I know that I will (and Mr Mike Pupo too...lol). Definitely a movie not to be missed! Peep the trailer below.