Friday, January 28, 2011

MiaFixed.com 2yr Anniversary Tonight

I've never been one to join online forums. I'm already anti-social as is, plus I don't need to know who's jerking who off. But for some reason or another, I felt there was one particular forum that was necessary to join and that was miafixed.com. Mainly because I was building my first fixed gear conversion and was looking for parts people might be selling. Soon enough I started logging in daily for info on rides, events, stuff for sale, not to mention all the good people I was meeting. Now, it's been 2 years since I've been a member and I can't imagine a day without miafixed.com.

Tonight, right after the Critical Mass ride, close friend and forum administrator Rydel will host the MiaFixed 2 year anniversary party at BAR in downtown. Beers, bites, bikes and bike-films will be ever present...plus the weather is going to be in the pleasant 50's.
See you all there!