Friday, March 4, 2011

All In Relative Time

I rarely post BMX videos on here, not that I dis-like them, but I'm more into road & track bikes that I really don't care too much for those types of videos. However, this one definitely had to be posted since it's put together very well and is filmed throughout Miami, they even ride right by my building that I live in. And even though I tend to have my doubts at times about this city, this piece really showcases the many wonderful things "the magic city" has to offer. Created by Dillon Hearns for Atmosphere Bikes, they supposedly went through several "broken tripods, defective batteries, flat tires, time schedules, missing school to film, last minute changes, and other issues" to get this done. The end result was well worth it, great work guys!