Friday, June 11, 2010

Miamigraffiti.com Mix

It's been a long while since I last posted a mix on here therefore, just in time for the weekend I present you all my 'Miamigraffiti.com Mix'. Here is a mix that was created for my good friends' website, miamigraffiti.com and was released as a double disc/2-CD featuring four unique mixes, each one mixed by good fella's Gabe, James, Nick, plus myself, also known as "The Legendary Sypho-Mercenaries" (don't ask what it means). It's a concoction of chill instrumentals, with notions of downtempo and IDM caught in between. It was created during the winter of 2006 and was sent out to only a select few people and friends within our circle.

I uploaded my segment of the CD which clocks in just under 40 minutes. It contains many releases from the great Merck label, plus several other rarities from beat masters such as DJ Shadow, Eliot Lipp, Dabrye, Lootpack, Nautilis, Push Button Objects, Climber, 40 Winks and a few others you'll know and love.

Download it here.

*EDIT: Due to popular demand, I have re-uploaded my Portishead Remixes & B-Sides mix. Also, this will be my last post for about a week as some much needed R&R is well overdue. I'll be far, far away from cell phones, computers and city life. Till then, stay thirsty my friends!