Thursday, July 1, 2010

Archival Thursdays: Deftones - Diamond Eyes (2010)

This Archival Thursday is dedicated to the great Deftones. I'm not going to sit here and tell you how good their latest release 'Diamond Eyes' is, I already reviewed this gem a few months back on here. But what I can tell you, in-case you're too lazy to read it, is that as far as I can remember I've never heard an album that is solid all the way through, from front to back. There is always at least one shitty "filler" track on each and every full length, but not this one. And since they just announced their stop at The Fillmore here in Miami Beach this August, making me feverishly hit-up the computer the day tickets went on sale, I figured it's the perfect release for this Archival Thursday.

This copy was purchased on eBay and is the limited white vinyl version. Click here for Deftones tour dates and to buy tickets. Now is the time!